- Featured Product
- Surface Materials
- Client Projects
- Contact Us
A well designed project can save you thousands of dollars. Design services do not begin and end with finish selection. In today's complex arena of systems furniture, proper planning can make the difference between a successful project and one that never quite meets your expectations. Budget, performance and aesthetics are certain to dictate your choices. Today's Office offers products that satisfy all three of these areas. Regardless of your preferences or requirements, one ingredient remains the cornerstone upon which all decisions should be made: good design. It will maximize any investment you make in furniture.
Our staff of degreed designers stands ready to serve you by working in concert with your internal staff and any outside professionals involved in your project. Our goal is to save you time and improve your efficiency and results through our knowledge of office environments. What can you expect?
- Analysis and Programming — In the absence of proper analysis and programming, a project has little chance of becoming a success. We spend time getting familiar with your goals, objectives and parameters so we have a working knowledge of the business results you expect to accomplish.
- Space Planning — Information gathered in programming is synthesized into a functional working environment within the confines of the real estate square footage available.
- Specifications — Analysis and Space Planning meet budget, performance and aesthetic criteria. Today's Office represents hundreds of furniture lines to satisfy any corporate preference.
- Drawings — Complete floor plans for the proposed furniture layout, as well as 3-D drawings of workstations.
- Finish Selections — In addition to furniture and fabric selections, our designers are able to assist in the selection and specification of Interior Building Finishes.
- Project Coordination — The designer assigned to a specific project works closely with both sales and installation from the inception to the completion of the project.
- Finishing Touches — Upon completion of a job, our designers are often available to make suggestions pertaining to artwork, accent lighting, plants and accessories.
- Follow Up — A post-move in interview is conducted by the designer. This allows our clients the opportunity to assess our performance and gives the designer a vehicle to communicate any relevant information regarding the project design. Our design team is also set up to follow any future changes your circumstances dictate in order to maintain the integrity of the original plan.